UPDATED ADVICE FOR SCOTLAND
Organised club outings are now permitted up to a maximum of 30 people. They are subject to strict regulations as outlined below:
- There needs to be an appointed covid officer to supervise the event and check that the rules are being followed –
- No car sharing and cars to be parked well apart
- Hand sanitiser must be available
- Social distancing must be maintained – no congregating in huddles; limiting numbers on each field if necessary and a maximum of 30 attendees.
- The covid officer needs to know in advance who is attending and keep a list of their names for at least 2 weeks in case someone tests positive.